Our techniques are suitable for both salons and mobile therapists. We teach you the things you need to know to help you make your spray tanning business successful.
Our Spray Tan training courses are fully accredited by The Guild.
This means the certificate that you will receive from us is recognised by all the major Beauty Insurers and that you can start charging for your Spray Tan services straight after completing the course.
Our trainers and our staff at Head Office are always here to help you with your queries. Your training day is just the start of becoming a successful Nouvatan Spray Tanner.
Why Train With Nouvatan?
Benefits Of Training With Nouvatan
We will show you how to achieve a natural, full body tan using around 40ml of Nouvatan solution. This will allow you to achieve more than 20 tans per litre from 1 litre of Nouvatan solution.
All of our trainers are Nouvatan customers who love our solution and use it on their own customers. They have been trained by us and have successful spray tanning businesses of their own. They were just like you a few years ago!
Many companies offer in house diplomas that only allow you to use and get insurance if you use their specific branded products. Our course allows you to offer spray tanning using other companies products should you wish to. We also offer a reduction in the training when purchasing one of our spray tan kits
Spray Tan Training is available at one of our many training venues situated throughout the UK, In many areas we can offer you onsite training by our mobile trainers, either one to one tuition or a group of you in your own salon. Simply complete the form below with your preferred location and we’ll get in touch to let you know your closest Spray Tan Trainer and to book you in.
We know how important it is for you to be well trained. If you’re well trained and achieving fantastic, natural spray tans using our products then we are all winners. Us as the Company, you as the Therapist and your happy customers.
The Spray Tan Training Course Covers
- Health & Safety
- Theory & Contraindications
- Machine maintenance & Cubicle Erection
- Most importantly, how to spray tan in the most cost effective method giving the best possible results.
A course typically lasts half a day. You will need to take a model along with you on the day as you need to practice your spray tanning so please make sure you have someone to take.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VENUES
Training In A Town Near You?
- Porthlethen – 5th-6th May
- Bourne, Lincs – 17th May
- Northern Ireland – 18th May
- Horley, Surrey – Mobile trainer dates to be arranged with trainee
- Swansea – 24th May
- Bury, Lancs – 21st May
- Bristol, Avon – 24th May
- Eastleigh, Hamps- 22-25th May (from 4pm)
- Exmouth, Devon – By appointment
- Fishguard, Pembrokeshire – By appointment
- Maghull, Liverpool – 2, 4, 9th May
- Halifax, West Yorkshire – By Appointment
- Shorne, Kent- By Appointment
- Swindon, Wiltshire – 24th May (9am & 6pm start)
- Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire- 16th May
- Tyne & Wear (Mobile Trainer)- By appointment
- Mid Scotland (Mobile Trainer)- By Appointment
- Isle of Man – email [email protected]
- Rainham, Essex – 22nd May (also available mobile by arrangement)
- Long Eaton, Notts – 28-29th May
- Royston, Herts – 21st May
- Wordsley, Stourbridge- 23rd May
Interested in our Spray Tan Training?
Why not let us know where in the country you are and we’ll be able to tell you what courses are available near you. If emailing from Hotmail, outlook & MSN. Please check spam or junk mail for response
We can also let you know current Spray Tan Training Course dates and the costs involved.
Just fill in the form and we’ll get right back to you.